Thursday, March 28, 2013

Harmony and Groove

Harmony and Groove! Their name says it all. The harmonies are present and the groove is certainly there. Today while writing at my job, I was listening to the album Bringing Down the Mercury. I am not really sure how my colleagues didn't notice my blatant jammin'!

Although I must say all of the songs on the album have a great quality to them, my favorite is Get Funky. There is no possible way that anyone could listen to this song and not "get funky". I wanted to get up from my desk and funk it up a bit, but alas, there was work to be done. Needless to say, I continued to listen to the album and just had to fight the urge to get funkdified...

I am highly recommending each and every one of you check this album out. Below is a link to the website where you can find much more about the album and Harmony and Groove. I urge you to click the link immediately!

www.harmonyandgroove.com/fr_home.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment