Sunday, August 14, 2011

Introduction


I have loved music my whole life! I remember being a little girl and hearing The Beatles for the first time and thinking how I wanted to do nothing but listen to Abbey Road. Although I still love The Beatles, I have grown to love all different types of music. I have started this blog for two reasons. One, I want to help promote local/independent artists that deserve a chance to get out there and to be known. Two, I am working on a career in the communications field and would like to give myself the chance to get out there and to be known. I will post a new blog once a week about a new artist that I have listened to and enjoyed. My hopes are that people will read these postings and discover new music, as well as share this new music with their friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment