Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Jenn Bostic


Wow, I truly do not know where to begin with Jenn Bostic. I absolutely adore her music, and can relate to her story.  Just like Jenn, I lost a parent too, but I dealt with it in a different way than she did.  Jenn Bostic has taken all of her emotions and put them into her music and the music is wonderful.

The first song I listened to by Jenn was Missin' A Man, and as soon as I heard it, I knew I had to get more of her music!  Since hearing that song, I have purchased an album of hers too.  The songs on Keep Lookin' For Love each have their very own feel.  I love that Jenn Bostic has a sense of humor in her song Gay or Taken.  She wonders where all the single straight guys are, but it is all in good fun, although I am sure most women have wondered this at one time or another.  I have listened to this album many times already and during the listening I feel: sad, happy, humored, and nostalgic, all at the same time. Next, I watched Jenn's video for Jealous of the Angels and it is beautiful. The piano, which is played wonderfully, is uplifting. The song is so heartfelt I could actually feel her emotion has she sings.

I cannot wait to get more music from Jenn Bostic and I urge all of my readers to check her out as well. I promise there will be no regrets in doing so. A little bit country, a little bit pop, and a whole lot of experience and emotion, Jenn Bostic is an amazing artist.


Check her out here: http://jennbostic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment