Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sheri Miller

Whimsical! This is the word I thought of as soon as I heard Sheri Miller. A few more words: refreshing, carefree, and fun. Sheri's voice is incredible and her lyrics are lyrics that make me want to tap my fingers and car dance.


I bought her LP recently on iTunes, and love listening to it while I am driving. It just makes me feel good! The first track on this LP titled Spoons is my favorite track. The first time I heard this song, I knew at the very beginning that it was going to be wonderful. As I am driving down the road listening to Spoons, I end up feeling all bubbly and cheerful. Another fantastic track is Winning Hand. I love how Sheri uses poker has a metaphor for love in this song.


If you like a good, carefree time, then Sheri Miller's music is right up your alley. Check her out on twitter @sherimiller and her website http://www.sherimiller.com/ . I highly recommend Sheri and cannot wait to hear more from her.   

No comments:

Post a Comment